MadTeach

MadTeach got its name because I used to teach in Madison, WI, and that used to make me pretty mad...now I teach in a large city... totally different scene... but I'm keeping the name. :-)

Disclaimer: Links to other websites DO NOT imply support for all content or opinions on these sites!

Monday, January 31, 2005

it's a warm morning but suddenly i'm cold

(white) teacher to (Black) student: "Pull up your pants!"
Student: (unintelligible protest)
Teacher: "We've had this discussion before!... I'm gonna give you a ROPE!"
.
.
.
Student, visibly shocked, says, "What'chu talking about!!!!"
Teacher: "You know what I'm talking about!"
.
.
.
Yes, we do, O Teacher; do you?


2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger SG said...

Should come more often to my blog...

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger birdfarm said...

I can't read it; it appears to be in Portuguese? Intriguing.

I should add that apparently the teacher was referring to the rope as something that could be used to hold up the student's pants, in case that's not clear from the way I presented it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home