MadTeach

MadTeach got its name because I used to teach in Madison, WI, and that used to make me pretty mad...now I teach in a large city... totally different scene... but I'm keeping the name. :-)

Disclaimer: Links to other websites DO NOT imply support for all content or opinions on these sites!

Monday, January 31, 2005

book & article responses

One of the things I wanted to do on this blog was post ideas I get from reading stuff. It takes discipline to produce good summaries & reviews, so that's not really my goal; just "responses," where I read something and then babble a bit (oh joy!, you're thinking...) To that end, here are a few. When I get a good number, I'm going to make index pages etc. so that you can look at specific topics. Ambitious, eh? Well, anyway, here goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home