MadTeach

MadTeach got its name because I used to teach in Madison, WI, and that used to make me pretty mad...now I teach in a large city... totally different scene... but I'm keeping the name. :-)

Disclaimer: Links to other websites DO NOT imply support for all content or opinions on these sites!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

just so you know...

... I am not just exaggerating because I'm morose and sick.

For the last two days, we have not been able to do social studies or science, because we could not get through math, because I could not get the volume down.

I have abandoned science altogether. I have given them all their social studies activities as homework. Needless to say they have no idea how to do them. This increases the anxiety which increases the volume.

I feel like I'm just throwing things at them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home